Sales talks are the most essential talks in business. Win your customers’ hearts with your service or product, your message and your passion.
Top sales performance is based on 4 success factors: the presence and appearance of the salesperson, the establishment of the customer relationship, the appealing and comprehensible structure of the sales arguments, and the relevance of the deal offered to the need of the customer.
Our sales communication workshop offers you important reflections on your own sales performance and customer understanding, helps you carve out strategies for future effective sales behavior and invites you to complement your personal toolkit with proven communication techniques. Our sales communication course helps you to develop the confidence, the structure, and best practice communication techniques for more successful sales.
- Creating a trustworthy presence as a salesperson and ambassador of your company
- Shaping positive rapport and building a professional customer relationship
- Selecting and structuring sales-promoting content and arguments
- Truly meeting the needs of the customer, highlighting the solutions and progressing towards a positive closure
In this ‘Successful Sales (Basic)’ course by Natural business solutions GmbH, you will learn how to approach a potential customer and conduct cross-selling with an existing client, optimize your sales strategy and perfect your pitch. Our trainers challenge you in terms of agile communication and behavior and train the basics of sales with you through compelling questions, demonstrations and relevant cases.
By the end of the course, you will have learned how to structure your sales communication, while fully incorporating your customers’ perspectives. Critical people management skills are core to this course: true and active listening, giving empathic and agile answers, delivering convincing and clear arguments, creating long-term relevance and benefits for your customers.
Who is this course for?
This course is for:
- People starting in a sales and customer-oriented career
- Entrepreneurs and employees who want to become great communicators and want to be able to connect with their clients or prospects even better