Appropriate and respectful communication helps build a good workplace.
Tact is the ability to communicate sincerely in a way that considers other people’s feelings and reactions. Mastery of tactful language ranges from the appropriate use of minimizers and embedded context to saving one’s own and other people’s face while not answering a question directly. Natural business solutions GmbH has designed this tactful language course to allow you to act appropriately at all times, communicate politely and diplomatically and build sustainable business relationships!
- Relationship and interference management
- Communication techniques for appropriate and professional behavior
- Saying “no” politely and clearly
- Dealing with social and linguistic derailments
- Linguistic essentials for more tact in your business communication
- Create positive relationship
In this highly interactive course, you explore the different registers of tact and diplomacy, in your own situational context and culture and according to international standards. Our experts help you to flex your communication style to specific situations and the business partners on the other side of the table. We get practical: you will receive feedback on your formulations and will be offered with alternative word choices, ideas of appropriate tone, and observations on your body language while presenting your specific examples. Learn how to disagree without being disagreeable.
At the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand how we come across and improve that first impression
- Increase trust, credibility and respect through words and actions
- Speak diplomatically and tactfully in difficult situations
- Build rapport and trust to strengthen relationships
- Use emotional controls to sustain success
- Develop flexibility in your communication style
- Disagree without being disagreeable
- “Respond” instead of react
- Stay calm and composed even in the most difficult situations
- Present yourself in a powerful way without intimidating others
- Deal assertively and diplomatically with difficult people
Who is this course for?
Professionals and employees at all levels who need to communicate more diplomatically to build powerful business relationships.