Learn the art of leading a conversation with expert’s guidance!
Worldwide over 85% of the meetings are declared redundant, ‘loopy’, or an utter waste of time. Valuable time, motivation and project energy are lost this way. It does not always require a professional moderator or facilitator to improve matters, but a minimum requirement is the skill of leading a conversation. Leading a conversation is based on structure, strategy and skills. Our international communication experts will teach you how to enhance your communication and conversational skills, and lead conversations with the aim of achieving your and the team’s goals.
Leading a Conversation training consists of
- Communication driver mindset training
- The 5 ‘Cs’ as success factors of effective communication
- Contact: How to establish cooperative behavior among business partners
- Connectivity: How to activate conversational partners and stay connected during the talk
- Cooperation and collaboration: How to shape meaningful teamwork
- Control: How to balance a conversation and shape interaction efficiently
- Commitment: How to lead a team to sustainable decisions
- The staircase to persuasion: 8 steps to long-term team commitment
When committed to shaping meaningful conversations, you create a clear setting with rules and roles. Meeting goals are defined and the time set is managed semi-flexibly. During the course of the interaction, the communication driver is responsible for activating the conversational partners, balancing and interlinking the contributions and for leading to common decisions and the group’s commitment to them. To ensure you can apply what you have learned during this conversational course, our trainers will simulate different conversational situations and advise you on how to improve your specific business interaction.
This course will show you how the most effective communication strengthens the inclusive leadership mindset of empowerment, accountability, courage, and professionalism and guide you on how to use that mindset yourself. Through research and practical examples, you will learn strategies to enhance your communication skills as a Communication Driver.
- Efficiently co-shape and co-drive a conversation
- Design conversational format
- Shape meaningful business meetings and talks, also virtually
- Lead and structure a conversation towards a pre-defined goal
Who is this course for?
Anyone managing teams, supervising employees, coordinating projects and interacting in professional settings who would like to improve the quality of the business interactions.