Develop your intercultural competence and meet global challenges!
New technologies provide greater opportunities in globalization for businesses of all sizes. Unfortunately, the biggest obstacles in international business are issues caused by cross-cultural differences. How is trust built differently in various cultures? What is the most constructive way to provide feedback? Aspects like these truly shape successful international business and vary greatly from country to country. These are the differences that impact a workplace the most. When cultural differences are not respected, appreciated and noted, business meetings get tedious, negotiations can fail. With intercultural competence training in cross-cultural competence, you can avoid many of these misunderstood issues and succeed in your goals.
The demand for effective training programs in cross-cultural communication and sensitivity has exploded in recent years, driven by the desire to prevent any misunderstandings and to boost corporate competitiveness in the global marketplace.
Improve your intercultural competence with Natural business solutions GmbH, based in the heart of Germany. Our intercultural competence training program addresses intangible and subtle differences between people of different cultures. We help you develop the skills and acquire the knowledge needed to meet your global challenges and learn to succeed in a diverse workplace and appreciate the value of cultural differences.
India is becoming increasingly important as a world market and partner to German companies. Whether you want to deepen your business relations or establish your first contacts with Indian partners, you will gain authentic, relevant and fresh insights into this fascinating culture. In this intercultural competence India course, we train you with practical information, techniques and insights for successful endeavors with your business partners.
- Values and norms of the Indian society: relevant political, religious, philosophical and social aspects
- Social and business manners, notion of social distance
- Hierarchy and leadership concepts; heroes, symbols, rituals
- Knowledge and process transfer, learning and error behaviors
- Time culture: punctuality, appointments and arrangements
- Shaping business interactions successfully: meetings, business negotiations, contracts
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Networking, socializing and trust-building
- Self-initiative, motivation, feedback and criticism
- Sources of conflict and tension in business behavior and communication and solutions
- Expectation management of both intercultural parties
After finishing this course, you will be able to
- Identify, understand and use intercultural barriers as an opportunity
- Reflect self-perception and compare with intercultural perceptions; explore and eliminate stereotypes
- Deepen your knowledge and understanding of Indian social manners and business culture
- Optimize communication with Indian colleagues, employees, business partners
Our training helps you to
- Interact with people who are culturally diverse (openness)
- Ask questions of other cultures (curiosity)
- Describe own cultural rules and biases (self-awareness)
- Differentiate complex worldview frameworks (cultural worldview frameworks)
- Discuss differences in forms of communication (verbal and non-verbal communication)
- Recognize the feelings of diverse cultural groups (empathy)
Anyone looking to improve their intercultural competence – you might be a professional extending your project to overseas, a manager leading a global team or a salesperson, motivated to fully understand their global target audience.