Develop your intercultural competence and learn deep about Polish business culture!
New technologies provide greater opportunities in globalization for businesses of all sizes. Unfortunately, the biggest obstacles in international business are issues caused by cross-cultural differences. How is trust built differently in various cultures? What is the most constructive way to provide feedback? Aspects like these truly shape successful international business and vary greatly from country to country. These are the differences that impact a workplace the most. When cultural differences are not respected, appreciated and noted, business meetings get tedious, negotiations can fail. With intercultural competence training in cross-cultural competence, you can avoid many of these misunderstood issues and succeed in your goals.
The demand for effective training programs in cross-cultural communications and sensitivity has exploded in recent years, driven by the desire to prevent any misunderstandings and to boost corporate competitiveness in the global marketplace. The success of German-Polish cooperation depends on large extents on the participants’ understanding of each other. The command of English or any other common language is by far not sufficient to guarantee full understanding between Germans and Poles.
Rather, communication is needed that takes into account the culture peculiarities. Especially differences in mentality, values and ways of thinking, written and unwritten rules of conduct, communication styles, beliefs, norms as well as customs and traditions. The better you know your own cultural imprint and understand and appreciate the other, the more efficient and sustainable the cooperation is. This then contributes to the long-term success of international relations.
Improve your Polish intercultural competence with Natural business solutions GmbH, based in the heart of Germany.
Our intercultural competence training program addresses intangible and subtle differences between people of different cultures. We help you develop the skills and acquire the knowledge needed to meet your global challenges and learn to succeed in a diverse workplace and appreciate the value of cultural differences.
- Values and norms of the Polish society: relevant political, religious, philosophical and social aspects
- Social and business manners, notion of social distance
- Hierarchy and leadership concepts; heroes, symbols, rituals
- Knowledge and process transfer, learning and error behaviors
- Time culture: punctuality, appointments and arrangements
- Shaping business interactions successfully: meetings, business negotiations, contracts
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Networking, socializing and trust-building
- Self-initiative, motivation, feedback and criticism
- Sources of conflict and tension in business behavior and communication and solutions
- Expectation management of both intercultural parties
After finishing this course, you will be able to
- Identify, understand and use intercultural barriers as an opportunity
- Reflect self-perception and compare with intercultural perceptions; explore and eliminate stereotypes
- Deepen your knowledge and understanding of Polish social manners and business culture
- Optimize communication with Polish colleagues, employees, and business partners
Our training helps you to
- Interact with people who are culturally diverse (openness)
- Ask questions of other cultures (curiosity)
- Describe own cultural rules and biases (self-awareness)
- Differentiate complex worldview frameworks (cultural worldview frameworks)
- Discuss differences in forms of communication (verbal and non-verbal communication)
- Recognize the feelings of diverse cultural groups (empathy)
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking to improve their intercultural competence – you might be a professional extending your project to overseas, a manager leading a global team or a salesperson, motivated to fully understand their global target audience.