Recognize the type and needs of your customer. Communicate appropriately!
Do we truly understand what our customer wants, or do we define that for them? When does our customer really feel understood? Effective customer communication is essential to the success of any business. By adapting your communication style to the different needs and emotions of your customers, you will build long-lasting customer relationships. Improving conversations with customers enables an efficient, high-quality client service. Get familiar with the techniques of unbiased customer conversations and create the maximum value for all parties involved as the interaction unfolds.
- Shaping a sustainable customer relationship
- Recognizing your customers’ motifs and needs
- Creating unbiased conversations with deep customer understanding
- Closing the deal and follow-up
The ‘Customer-oriented Communication’ course of Natural business solutions explains how to recognize the different customer types and identify their needs more accurately. It also teaches you how to adapt your personal communication style to your customer’s and create deep understanding and sustainable customer satisfaction.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to
- Understand behavioral styles and learn to adapt them to the global workplace
- Recognize how to relate to the different customer communication styles
- Identify the strategies to adapt to the customer’s competency level
- Use emotional intelligence to better engage with customers
- Appreciate the importance of customer feedback
- Possess the ability to manage difficult customer types and resolve conflicts
- Use influence skills to persuade customers
- Express your message better in wording according to the customer communication preferences
Who is this course for?
Customer service professionals, managers, quality management personnel, customer analysts and all specialists responsible for building and sustaining the company’s reputation for customer service excellence.