The moderator is a dialog designer and aims at creating an effective and productive interaction. Proper time management, exemplary communication and rules of conduct, a suitable room set-up are only a few of the basic conditions for good meetings. Interaction is only meaningful when the participants are enabled to work in a goal-oriented, active and constructive manner.
Goals and content
Professional moderation as success factor for business meetings
- Role and tasks of moderator
- Moderation formats, phases and objectives
- Securing the results and plan of action
- Moderating techniques and tools (in-house and online)
- Self-confident attitude and neutral performance of moderator